Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our promise to you is to be faster to your disaster no matter the time of day. In many cases, immediate action is required, and we can provide emergency services in that case. SERVPRO of East Independence/Blue Springs is strategically placed to be faster to any size emergency in the East Independence/Blue Springs and surrounding area. We are located right in Oak Grove with all the necessary equipment and vehicles. Our trucks and equipment are always fueled and ready to go. An immediate response helps to reduce property damage and the cleaning and restoration costs associated with fire and water damage.
Water intrusions need to be addressed quickly. They spread and can wick into other structure materials very quickly such as floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Independence/Blue Springs promises to be there quickly and will start the water extraction process almost immediately to reduce further damage.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (816) 224-5300
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Independence / Blue Springs arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.