Making a Claim Due to Tornado
Dealing with the destruction of your property caused by a tornado can be a very stressful event. Especially when it might feel like a mountain of tasks for you to complete, this article will go over the steps you should take after a tornado causes damage to your property.
- Contact your Insurance Company
- When talking with your insurance agent/provider, you will want to write down the name and contact number.
- You will want to write down the topic discussed, projected timelines previously given, and the list of documentation previously discussed.
- Keep track of these conversations, and feel free to reference previous conversations when speaking to someone new. This documentation will help them know exactly what you will need so you can get right to the point.
- Contact your Local SERVPRO
We will take over documenting your damage to ensure that the insurance adjuster is given proper documentation from this moment on.
- Our team of professionals will compile pictures, communication logs, and anything the adjuster may need.
- The project manager will create a strategic plan using our proprietary data software to lay the expectations for our crew.
- We have the means to help our customers, including reconstruction services.
- Providing Documentation to Adjuster
- Our team aims for such a standard of documenting that the adjuster will find it sufficient to finish the claim for the client.